Tuesday, May 30, 2006

DDO just got better...

This weekend we ran Kobold Assault quest in DDO. It transports you far outside of town to some huge gate. Once the gate is opened, the kobolds start to pour in. You have to kill 200 of them!! No easy task, but with the right crew it is doable. Before opening the gate, I admitted to Pilfro (Feathor at the time) that I was a little nervous. The game portrayed an "impending doom" sort of vibe very well. I felt like I was at the outer walls of defense (and think I actually was). For a guy that has waited for 10 years for this, it was a great moment.
Buy DDO now!! Won't regret it. Oh, and no I don't work for them :-p

2 comments:

RocknOats said...

Yeah? Guess what? Malibu Stacy's got a new hat. World of Warcraft 4TW.

Scamo said...

I bet it is pastel like the WoW hats.